As summer winds down and kids across the state head back to school now is the perfect time to send flowers to your favorite teacher or student. Here are a few ideas to start the new school year off right:
- Upgrade the apple – Giving an apple to the teacher may win some brownie points for a few days, but just think how much goodwill an entire fruit basket will earn you!
- Decorate the desk – Teachers have been busy preparing the classroom for the upcoming year. Help them add that perfecting finishing touch with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for their desk.
- Plant an idea – Plants are known to reduce stress, increase concentration and enhance memory, what better place for that than in the classroom?
- Inspire the dorm – It takes a lot of work to decorate a dorm room and make it look just right. Inspire some creative design decisions with a lovely bouquet of favorite flowers.
- Don’t forget mom and dad – With students hanging out all at home all summer, mom and dad’s house was probably a busy place. Now that things have settled down, treat them to a gift basket to help them unwind.
No matter what the circumstance, Adrian Durban Florist can help with all of your back-to-school floral and gift needs. Study our website or give us a call and let us help you with your homework of finding the perfect gift for your favorite teacher or student.