Songs You Know And Love About Flowers
Just like flowers can communicate a particular message, music can often speak volumes when we can’t find the words ourselves. The artists at Adrian Durban Florist have created our favorite playlists for your floral occasions this summer.
- Wildflowers by the late Tom Petty celebrates independence. Honor her free spirit with a mixed bouquet of wildflowers.
- Build Me Up Buttercup by the Foundations gives a sweet nickname to a bitter situation. How fitting that buttercups, while adorable, can be poisonous to some animals.
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison reminds us that love can be painful sometimes. As beautiful as our Colors of Love bouquet is, with multicolored roses, remember to watch out for thorns!
- San Francisco by Scott McKenzie encourages listeners to wear flowers in your hair. Make a gorgeous daisy chain with your favorite child while singing along to this tune.
- You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand speaks to a fading love. What a great reminder to bring home some flowers today, just because.
What are your favorite flower songs? Talk to the designers at Adrian Durban Florist today about your own playlist- tell us how you’ll incorporate it and one of our fabulous bouquets into your next memorable moment.